Do you struggle with any kind of public speaking or speaking in front of groups i.e. at meetings, giving presentations, or in a social situation?
- Do you have a love-hate relationship with the spotlight?
- Do you simply freeze up when all eyes are on you?
- Are you constantly being told to speak up?
- Do you want to free yourself of inhibitions and learn to speak with confidence?
- Would you like to speak in front of a group with ease and presence?
Who should do the public speaking workshop?
Our public speaking workshop is for people who want to improve their public speaking skills so they can feel more powerful when they speak in public and in social environments. Taking a public speaking class is the first step in the right direction of becoming a confident public speaker.
How long is the public speaking workshop?
Our public speaking workshop is a half-day afternoon workshop from 1-5 PM with a 15 minute coffee break half way through.
How big is the group?
We work in a very small and safe group with a maximum of 6 people. This ensures everyone gets enough personal attention.